WHO WE AREGet to know us, before we get to know you.
Jon earned a B.A. in Psychology from College of Idaho. Next, he attended University of Idaho School of Law, earning his Juris Doctorate. Jon then worked as a judge’s clerk, served as a public defender, and then served as a prosecutor before entering private practice as a lawyer. He has been practicing law for over 28 years in Idaho.
Jon is married and has raised four children. Jon’s primary concern is the child in family law disputes.
Jon practices law in adoptions, divorce, custody, guardianships, paternity and juvenile law. Jon also utilizes his experience to serve as a court appointed guardian ad litem, parenting coordinator and mediator.
Jon is an avid outdoorsman. He loves hiking with his wife and dogs. His greatest moments are spent with his family and camping in the Idaho outdoors.
University of Idaho
- College of Law
College of Idaho
- Psychology – Major
- Chemistry – Minor
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Ducks Unlimited
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Outdoor Salute to Veterans | Founding Director for Board of Directors
- Outdoor Salute to Veterans | Past Board President
- Idaho State Bar
- Family Law Section | Idaho State Bar
- 5th District Inns of Court | Past President